Saturday, May 14, 2016

Oddball Art: Girl

Hello there - today we have a new challenge for you at:



I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:


I used Milla's Dance #294, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits. Don't forget to use code DTJENNB10 for 10% off your digi stamps at Oddball! Papers are from Authentique.  I love this awesome little skull musical note charm, it came in a mixed bag of charms I bought off amazon and I tied it on with some pink & white twine.  I finished it off by sprintzing some Jet Black Smooch Spritz all over it.  Peace.

2 comments:

  1. This is brilliant!! I love the whole card and the pop of pink is a great touch.
    Thank you for sharing it for our twist over at Creative Moments,
    Hugz Tinz DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and adorable card! I love the slightly steampunk look, really nice. Your twine and charm are the perfect touch to set it all off, super job!

    ReplyDelete