Saturday, April 25, 2015

hello sunshine!

Hello there!  Last night we celebrated our daughter's 20th birthday by going out to dinner, we had such a good time.  The waitress was kind enough to take a picture for us - so this is (standing up) Mikey, me, Jeremy, my papa and my best friend Tanya and then sitting down is Cass & my mom:


I'm very proud of the young lady my daughter is growing into.  You always hear people saying you can't be friends with your children - well, I disagree.  My daughter is my very best friend and she's a sweetheart.  Happy 20th birthday, Cass!  We love you!
........................................................................
I have a card to share today, as well:


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:


I used the adorable Gabbie Mermaid image from Faery Ink, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Papers are from Authentique - sentiment is from SRM Stickers, and I added a few pearl stickers from my stash.  Peace.

8 comments:

  1. Your card is very nice :)
    Thank you for joining us at Cheerful sketches, :)
    Greetings Geesje (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Thanks for joning us at Cheerful Sketches!

    Greetz,
    Marjoleine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very pretty card!! Great take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

    DT-Member SCT
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our "Anything Goes" challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Jenn, the image is so pretty, thank you for playing with Simply Create Too.

    Your daughter is so beautiful, it seems you had a great day!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  6. NIce card. Thank you for joining BSC

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made a beautiful card with our sketch, Jenn!
    Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week! Fabulous card :) hugs x

    ReplyDelete