Monday, January 19, 2015

Digi My World: VDay Pup

Good morning! Hello everyone and welcome to the Digi My World BE MINE digital stamp release!

My card today uses Valentine's Day Pup from the BE MINE Collection - he'll be in the store on Friday!   I colored him with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits - I paper-pieced the hearts with coordinating papers from My Mind's Eye. 

The entire new release will be in the Digi My World Shop on Friday, but the DT will be previewing images all week, on our own personal blogs as well as on the Digi My World blog and Digi My World BE MINE Release Facebook Event.  Hope you will come check out everything we have going on and see all the wonderful releases!!
 


I'd also like to enter this cute card into the following challenges:

Bunny Zoe's Challenge: Hearts
Glitter n Sparkle: Cute
That Craft Place: Love/Valentine

Peace.

5 comments:

  1. so cute! Love that every part of your card has something for the eye to absorb! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! New Follower.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and utterly gorgeous card.
    Many thanks for sharing your wonderful creation with us over at Glitter N Sparkle in this weeks Challenge - Cute
    Debby (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete