Friday, July 26, 2013

Dilly Beans Tags & Jellypark Christmas

Happy Friday!  Four more days until I take off for MA - that came up quickly!  My mom is going to be SO surprised, I can't believe I managed to keep it from her.  I hope everyone can continue to keep it quiet for a few more days, I want so much to surprise her.  :)  

Today is Friday, which means it's time for our new challenge at:



I am entering my tag into the following challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
 A.R.T. Challenge: Anything Goes
Paper Pretties: Paper Piecing

I used #553 - Penny, printed on DP and then colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and paper-pieced.  Papers are some Halloween ones from my stash, but I made her into a birthday bookmark for one of my Leo friends.  I have a lot of Leo friends - makes sense, since I am also a Leo.  We tend to gravitate towards each other.  :)

Next up - we have a new release today at:



I would like to enter my Christmas card into the following challenges:

Crimbo Crackers: Anything Goes (Christmas)
DL.ART: Christmas in July
 Dutch Dare: Real or Faux Stitching


I used our new image called Christmas Snow Globe, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits, lots of Stickles and some Crystal Effects.  Papers and stitched ribbon are from my stash.  Peace.

8 comments:

  1. What an adorable tag! Love that her shirt matches the bg paper! Thanks for joining us for the A.R.T. "Anything Goes" challenge this week! ~Cheryl, Senior DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEK!!! Lovin' all those DOTS! couldn't be cuter. Love that adorable snowglobe too! I can tell you're getting excited about your trip. Not long now! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tag! The paper-piecing is fab; love the DP and your design.
    And your JP card is just darling! Love the fun DP, the design & the embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this tag for me? August 6th This is so sweet, the Dilly bean image is too cute. I love it. I also love your Christmas card the snow globe is adorable and the coloring is perfect!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #114 Christmas in July !! challenge, Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously? MY birthday is also August 6! :) How cool!!!

      Delete
  5. Ps I just became a follower- you really are an angel!!
    hugs

    DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How sweet are you? Thank you - your sweet comment made my day. :)

      Delete
  6. Super cute tag!! Thanks for joining us for this week's A.R.T. Challenge.

    ReplyDelete