Sunday, June 23, 2013

You Rock

Happy Sunday!  We've got a cloudy, kinda-crappy day here today so I've been crafting all day.  Got a lot done, but forgot to publish my blog post this morning so here I am.  Today's card is for this month's:
 
 
 
I am also entering this into the following challenges:
 

I printed my Rockin' Doggie image onto some white cardstock that I had spritzed with Silver Foil & Jet Black Smooch Spritzes, then colored  him with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and some Prismacolor markers.  I inked the edges and attached him "crooked" so that the edges come off the card.  I attached the sentiment separately, layered onto a piece of black cardstock, and added a guitar charm. Peace.

9 comments:

  1. Wow! What a cool card!! Thank you for joining this month's challenge at Birdie Brown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's so funny and cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is great, very cool! I love the matching charm it goes so well with the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too cool for school!
    Thanks so much or sharing your lovely card with us at The Crafting Cafe.
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Lovin' him on the spritzed paper. SOOO rock and roll! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so cute, Jenn! Really love the spritzed bg and fun design! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    Nice card!
    Thanks for playing along over at Crafty Friends!
    X Linda DT- CF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool :)

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafting Cafe and good luck!

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome card and thank you for joining us at Little Claire's this month and good luck :)
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete