Saturday, June 1, 2013

How is it June???

OK seriously, how is it June already?  Seriously?  The older I get, the faster time just seems to fly right by!  I have four projects to share today so as my friends across the pond say, grab a cuppa and get comfy!  ;)

My first project is for our reminder post at:


My friend Arielle is sponsoring us with a $20 certificate for one random winner to her sweet shop Wax Fruit Company - you definitely want to play along for your chance at this awesome prize!  My ATC was made with one of her adorable images, I inserted it into my Microsoft Works document, then changed the dimensions to be ATC-sized (3.5 x 2.5 inches) - where normally this image is a square one.  I then printed it directly on DP and colored with a variety of mediums, then added the sentiment across it like a banner, the middle is popped up a bit. I covered the clouds with white Fun Flock to finish it off.

Next up we have a brand new challenge for you at:


Moving forward, our themes will be Anything Goes - you just have to use any image from Just Some Lines.  We hope you find this a fun and easy way to play along with us!  My image is called "Mother's Day - For You" but I turned it into a birthday card for my friend to give her mom.  I used some daisy digi paper and ribbons from SU! along with my Dymo Caption Maker to create the sentiment.
Now, seeing how it is June 1st - we also have a new challenge for you at:


Here's our itinerary:

 1. All White
2. Add a Circle
3. Lots of Layers
4. Jewels
5. Make an Easel Card
6. Quirky or Humorous Sentiment or Quote
7. Silver
8. Winged Thing
9. Based on a Fairy Tale or Book or Movie
10. Use the Sketch below:
 

And here is my creation:


I chose #'s 2, 3, and 4 to create my card using Monument from our sponsor, Rick St. Dennis, printed on some spider web DP and colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits with a touch of glitter.  I am also entering this into the Southern Girls Tic Tac Toe Challenge (I chose gems or sequins, distressing or ink, and spots).

And last for today - I was asked to be a guest designer for a brand new challenge blog called:



I used an image from their sponsor, MilkCoffee, called Soya & Dandylion, isn't she sweet?  Come check out the challenge and play along!  I am also entering this card into MilkCoffee's "Load on the Flowers" challenge.  Peace.

3 comments:

  1. My goodness girl! How do you get so much done? You are so creative and talented! I am amazed by your work!

    Hugs,

    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Jenn, wonderful design & great use of our challenge!

    So glad that you found us at Southern Girls Challenge, hope to see you back soon!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska
    http://www.akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful stuff here. Hard to decide which one is my fav but it is probably the golf one - that sentiment is hysterical. Great mix of images and sentiments on all of them. Fun stuff (the skull is too cool and the fairy is adorable). Hugz!

    ReplyDelete