Friday, September 21, 2012

Dilly Beans & Jellypark

Hello friends - we have a fun new challenge for you at:


I made a framed piece - using Hooter Framed and fussy-cutting him out of his frame.  I colored him with Prismacolor markers.  The background piece was created with alcohol inks & blending solution, with a few coats of UTEE added.  The sentiment is a sticker from SRM Stickers.  I used an old gold frame and stuck yellow gemstone stickers on it, then used some alcohol inks on a silver leaf charm and added it to the corner with a small glue dot.   
 *********************************************
I have some good news to share today - I'm back on the Jellypark Design Team!  I had taken some time off when we moved, but I was itching to get back.  Jellypark is one of the companies I really believe in and Claire, the artist, is someone I trust and really feel proud promoting.  So today's card is using one of Jellypark's new images, this sweet squirrel with pretty Fall leaves:

I colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits, and I fussy-cut the leaves out and popped them up with foam dimensional dots.  DP is digi papers from Design House Digital.  Ribbon is from Stampin' Up! Peace.

2 comments:

  1. two beautiful proyects!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous creations Jenn - I especially love your framed Dilly Beans Owl - so cute!!

    ReplyDelete